WelcomeLast date for submission of fee has been extended upto January 07, 2016.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Read carefully UBS Handbook of Information.
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.)
- Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to email@example.com mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the print out of application form) to Assistant Registrar, University Business School, Arts Block - III, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before January 18, 2016 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.